Subscribe to The NZUA And Support the Underwater Community
Packed with the latest diving news, events and deals, the NZUA newsletter is a monthly must-read for all those passionate about the New Zealand underwater realm.
Subscribers directly support NZ Underwater's activities in the marine environment, help leverage govt. funding for safety campaigning and grow participation across the sector.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
NZ Underwater is delighted to offer Associate Membership to all active underwater enthusiasts.
Associate Membership ($100) includes:
- 6-month complimentary subscription to Dive NZ magazine (first year only)(Valued at $30.00)
- The option to continue your Dive NZ subscription at a 25%
- Complementary compliant dive flag for all new members (first year only) (Valued at $29.00)
- Up-to-date communications across a range of topics applicable to NZ underwater enthusiasts including safety updates, events and member-only offers
- Essential support for the Dive Emergency Number 0800 337 111
- NZ Underwater's ongoing commitment to increase its value to members, pursuing retail advantages, training opportunities and associated benefits to pass on directly as they become available
- A uniquely numbered ID card to be used as new benefits are finalised and released to members
- Most importantly, membership includes essential support for New Zealand’s leading voice on underwater safety matters, environmental concerns and fisheries management, as it applies to the underwater community